Saturday 3 April 2010

LOST.STOLEN? iPhone!

ON thursday i lost my iPhone at the ISH(International Student House) Bar that we go to every thursday. On thursday is karaoke and cheap drinks so the college students from CAPA and Westminster go there for a good time. My iPhone was in my coat and due to unfortunate events its now gone! I mean i didnt use my iPhone here only for WiFi. I have insurance but it doesnt cover iPhones, which is reaaaalll stupid! I mean whats the point of me having insurance if it doesnt work on the phone that i have! Ive like been going crazy without m iPhone, even though i only use it when i have WiFi, i use it for many things from listening to music, to facebook even seeing the London tube map.

Not having my iPhone has me thinking about how our society is so dependent on the internet and new technology. Im used to checking facebook multiple times a day and by having an iPhone stuff taht i would need to check multiple sources for is all on my iPhone. Thats good because its easy and a one step process but then again ive become dependent on my iPhone. In my econ class we talk about technology and how its still developing, sooner or later there will be machines and computers doing humans job!

No comments:

Post a Comment