Sunday 25 April 2010

"I DID IT IN LONDON"

The last week couldnt have been better in London.
wait i cant even recall what i did for the last weekend haha
Thursday we had the Farewell Dinner and i loved it. Everyone was dressed up and the food wasnt that bad. A 3 course meal for free what more can you ask for. We also got shirts that said "I DID IT IN LONDON" we all wore them to ISH. It was the last thursday we would be at ISH and they moved the venue to downstairs in the gym it was sort of like prom style. Most of the place was filled with CAPA students and i couldnt ask for anything more. I brought my camera which was what i needed because I needed documentation of what was happening that night lol. It got a little crazy and i even have a pic of me in nothing but my boxers at ISH, i dont know how that happened

The next day i said i went to covent garden and hyde park. London has gotten so nice outside these past few weeks which makes me want to stay even more.

My roomates started to leave one by one and it just brought alot of diff emotions. I was excited to be going home, but as days got closer i got less excited to be going home and more sad on leaving. london has definitely grew on me and so has the people i was around. It also brought back my departure in Australia.
This is the second time i had got close with a bunch of people and a new country and new way of life and the second time i had to leave it all behind! It sucks
Studying Abroad is great and everyone says it but no one ever talks about the departure and missing everything you have done while you were studying.
I guess its true everything comes to an end

No comments:

Post a Comment