Tuesday 30 March 2010

THE BLIND SIDE

I just came back from seeing the Blind Side. Its been out in the US for about 4 months but just premiered in London last week.
This movie became one of my favorite movies of All-Time. Shoutout to Sandra Bullock, her acting in this movie was incredible. Also, Quinton Aaron did an awesome job as well. For Sandra Bullock this is probably one of her best performances ever. She basically controlled the screen. The little kid Jae Head was also funny. This kid has alot of talent, i hope he doesnt end up like other child stars because he has potential. His character is really funny and i just remembered that he also played in Hancock. The movie has drama, suspense, and comedy. Its over 2 hours long but its an enjoyable two hours where your sitting there liking everything thats being played!
I would definitely go see this movie again!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the movie too...I loved it! Sooooo glad my girl Sandra got her deserved Oscar!

    ReplyDelete