Saturday 13 March 2010

adios sevilla

I havent written in here in a while and kind of behind on the whole spring break so ill just write about the last 3 days in SEVILLA!

The next day after the pub crawl and getting lost i had a MASSIVE hangover. It was insane. While my other roomates went out my head was pounding so i was succumbed to just laying down not moving for ages. We stayed in a 6 person hostel and while they were gone there was another guy that just slept and slept. I mean he slept more than me and i was the one with the hangover lol

By the time i got up and out the hostel I met my roomates at the door. They wanted to meet our hostel staff on one of the pub crawls. I havent eaten and wasnt in the mood to drink but i went anyway just to get out. I had burger king and told them im not taking any shots tonight, no drinking for me! WELLL that changed. we get there and im just dancing with people on the pub crawl and i turn around and i see them getting tequila shots lined up. So i go over and say you cant take none without me! From there it was smooth sailing .. 3 clubs later there were more tequila shots being taken.
- This pub crawl i met some cool/sexy spanish chicks. They were real friendly and loved tequila shots!! (LETS JUST SAY ITS A TASK SHARING A HOSTEL WITH PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW CUZ YOU CANT BRING GIRLS BACK SMH) .. if i go back to spain i have a place to stay .. yet i forgot the city tho lol
The next day we went to cordoba and see another castle, cathedral and a bridge only i forgot the name of all lol .. It was pretty cool tho a hot day
The day after we visit santiponce and the roman ruins. We got in for free which was cool. The lady asked what were we and we said Americans shes like ok you get in free. without asking anymore questions we walked through. After 2 hours or so going through the ruins we ate at this restaurant nearby. IT was really good i enjoyed. Man i LOVE TAPAS AND SEVILLA






No comments:

Post a Comment