Wednesday 17 February 2010

BALLLLIN!

ima just start off by saying I AM SOOORE!!
iight but i needed to get in shape so i decided to join the basketball club here at a local college that we get a membership to; Its called Imperial College. They have a club and a bball team. Monday i had my first practice with the team and there wasnt alot of running in the practice but alot of shooting i mean alot of shooting and then we played some games. After practice i felt like my lungs were going to explode. Meeting the guys on the team, they are pretty cool and i like that im meeting people thats not from the US. I mean im in England and all im meeting and hanging around is Americans not cool!

Today we had a game, they are already 3/3 but it was my first game with the team. We played against London South Bank. Their school is massive and supposedly they have 2 teams. I had a good game i wouldnt say great because im out of shape and there were things i could have done better but i played good. I was aggressive, could of shot more but got my teammates involved and had alot of steals. The coach for the other team which i think was a player from an older team or something said "your lucky i wasnt playing i would of shut you down" all i did was laugh and told him then he should of played. I take things like that as a compliment. I still have alot of work to do to get back in shape.

Afterwards the team went out for a drink and food. I didnt want to go because i didnt want to drink yea i said it i didnt want to drink lol but im glad i went it was good to bond with some other guys.
btw we won i forgot the final score because the home team took down the score quick as shit but it was more than 12 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment