Wednesday 20 January 2010

repetitive...

I started my internship last Tuesday. For the most part it isn't that hard and coming in I didn't know what to expect. During my interview which wasn't really an interview I got shown around the hotel and then discussed my hours. I'm working in the finance department at the MARRIOT HOTEL by the way. Shockingly, I wasn't that nervous coming into the internship. I get my own desk which is pretty cool. They are getting audited in February for the second year so alot of things are going go have to be done. I'm working with the REVENUE CONTROL team and what I've done the first day is check over refunds and stuff and make sure each was signed off by two supervisors. Starting from January 1st until now is all the days I have to check make sure everything is accurate and written off. they work can get repetitive but it's a learning experience so I won't complain. It's tough tho just sitting at a desk all day anyone that knows me know I can't still and have to move. If I'm sitting still it's because I'm tired and want to sleep. The people are really cool and friendly, I hope I learn alot more and take in everything and use in the future!

2 comments:

  1. 1. u have ADHD
    2.at least u get to wear suits thats fun, right?!
    3. why are u naked in ur picture lol

    ReplyDelete