Thursday 14 January 2010

New Start

I decided that this time around in a new country i will blog and just write down things that happen on my journey in London. While in Australia people kept telling me to keep a blog but i didnt and now i wish i did to read over all the good times that happened!

The day had come when i was starting another point in my life and like going to Australia i was nervous and excited but the nervous exceeded the excitement. I dont know why i was nervous ive done this before but my mind wouldnt tell me otherwise. This time around there were people that i know that will be going to London with me, two twins but they arent staying in the same apartment building as me. Again i didnt eat the whole day prior to my flight and had trouble sleeping the night before. At the airport there were alot of americans that were on the same flight as me that were around my age and in my mind i knew they were going to the same program as me but i wouldnt start any conversation. I stayed to myself. I see myself becoming more and more anti-social lately and it sucks. If you dont try to make contact with me I wont with you!

I finally ate on the flight this go round and getting off i met the twins and we both set on our journey in a new country. It took me so long to find my apartment and actually walked in the wrong direction. When i finally got to my flat, flat 6 that is i met most of my roomates. There are 8 in total 2 from UMass, 1 from Minnesota, 3 from Pittsburgh and 1 from my school. They all seem pretty cool for the most part, but it sucks that the two people i know for sure lives 2 miles away.

Emotions is still running wild right now, but only time will tell what happens, ill update this prob once or twice a week from my classes and internships to my interactions with other people.

:i came up with the new breed in Australia where i was doing things that black people normally wouldnt do! F*ck it sometimes you have to break the barrier and just have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment