Tuesday 8 June 2010

friends how many of us have them

Lately I've been analyzing my friends to myself and i don't know if that's good or bad honestly. When I sit there and watch how they interact with other people and myself more times than not I see two sides to them. Not all do that but some and I don't know if it's me that they act different around or the other people. it's been kind of bugging me lately. I don't know if I'm looking into it alot or not but I am and I guess it's time to change some shit.
Also, home friends and school friends they say are different and I can see that now. one of my home friends told me that "I act different around my school friends than I do my home friends, in a sense that I do more with them" and thinking about it; it's true. I do, do alot more things with my school friends than home friends. with my home friends more times than not try want to be intoxicated; not sober to do things. I mean it's cool if I'm going to a party or some days but not all the time, switch it up and let's do something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment